Join us to design and build the next generation of AWS Commerce Platform services that power AWS!
Are you excited about building services that directly impact AWS business? The AWS Subscriptions team (part of AWS Commerce Platform) is in the process of re-architecting existing systems to support the scale of AWS now and into the future. We are looking for talented software engineers to help us to design and build new microservices architecture and data plane that can operate at AWS scale.
Subscription systems sit at the center of AWS Commerce Platform. Our systems support purchase workflows and sign up, and control access to AWS products. They also coordinate fraud check and payment workflows, and are pivotal to AWS billing systems. We support complex business use cases for AWS products (such as EC2, S3, CloudFront, etc.) for millions of customers like Netflix, Apple’s iCloud, Amazon.com, and AWS internal teams.
You can make a tremendous impact on AWS by helping us design and build systems at AWS scale, using a wide variety of technologies and working with a creative, passionate team. You can help AWS continue to grow and serve our customers well into the future.
In this role you will:
- Write high-quality, efficient, testable code in Java and other object-oriented languages.
- Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in microservices, container, and distributed cluster-compute architectures.
- Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing.
- Find out what it takes to engineer systems for "Amazon Scale".
- Own and operate the systems that you build based on real-time customer data and demanding service-level agreements.
- Contribute to planning, design, implementation, testing, operations, and process improvement as a member of a Scrum team.