Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) in the Canada public sector market? Do you have the business savvy, public sector experience, and technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Are you passionate about the public sector (Government specifically)?
AWS Worldwide Public Sector (WWPS) is seeking an Enterprise Account Manager to help build the Government of Canada (Federal) market. The WWPS Canada Account Manager will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of AWS within these market segments.
Your responsibilities will include helping to define key market drivers and partnerships to target across Canada, establishing those relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions in order to build long-term sales, business and marketing opportunities. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Help define and update the mission, goals, and success metrics for the Canada public sector business and ensure it's in line with the overall business strategy.
- Work with the senior management to create a prioritized, tactical action plan to exceed revenue and strategic goals.
- Independently execute the strategic business development plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. operations, service teams, legal, support, etc.)
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new customers.
- Independently manage complex contract negotiations, working with senior executives both inside and outside of Amazon and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
- Research and identify new opportunities for the Canada Government at Federal Level including Crown Corporations, and including specific prospects/partners to approach with a technical value proposition for using AWS.
- Work closely with the customer base to ensure they are successful using our web services and have the technical resources required.
- Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings for developers.
- Develop long-term strategic partnerships in support of our key education and non-profit market segments.