Come be part of a team that will directly shape and influence the future growth of Amazon. The Recruiting Experience (RXT) team is responsible for delivering an industry leading candidate experience; developing, building, and innovating, global, scalable technology recruiting solutions that are both powerful and light-weight. This team and technologies are a critical component in Amazon’s continued growth and launching of new products and services.
You will contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, are self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment. As a part of the RXT team, you will deliver robust feature sets, intuitive designs, and user interfaces that make it easy for Amazonians to excel at recruiting the top talent in the world.
As a software development engineer on team, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the definition, vision, design, roadmap and development of product features from beginning to end. You will:
- Work with the team to help drive business decisions
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions to transform service performance, durability, cost, and security.
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all of the team deliverables
- Write high quality distributed system software
- Work in an agile, startup-like development environment, where you are always working on the most important stuff.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Amazon. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.