Do you want to lead the development of planetary scale security solutions in the cloud? Are you excited to help customers automate security operations giving them unprecedented capability and agility? Do you enjoy driving fast-paced complex projects focused on game changing business outcomes for customer globally? As a senior member of the AWS Professional Services Practice in Western Canada you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies and explore new challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead teams that include Amazonians, partners, and customers to build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
- Lead internal builder projects
- Become a deep technical resource that earns the trust of customer executive stakeholders
- Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work we deliver.
- Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measureable results.
- Mentor & invest in the development team members