Do you wake up in the morning excited about what cloud computing can do for customers of all shapes and sizes? Are you excited to be able to explain how AWS can be a great platform to build and run applications at scale? Do you have a passion for helping customers understand how these technologies can make a big difference to their businesses? Do you have a knack for creating high quality marketing deliverables that crisply convey value propositions? Are you one of those rare technologists as comfortable working with engineering team as talking with a journalist? The Amazon Web Services Product Marketing team is hiring!
You will have the opportunity to define the strategy for how we communicate to developers about our serverless technologies. You will be responsible for defining our positioning and messaging to developers, creating the most compelling content to help developers understand the use cases and value propositions, and building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption. This role is responsible for designing and implementing marketing campaigns, programs and events that help developers become successful using AWS services. You’ll get to work on a growing business and have a big impact every day. Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
Be great fun to work with. At Amazon Web Services, we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be technical and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
Enjoy communicating with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for helping customers of all shapes and sizes, from hot start-ups to established enterprises understand how our services can help take their applications to the next level.
Have an unbridled passion for technology. We are continuing to innovate at a rapid pace. The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology and helping articulate the most complex technical concepts in simple terms that make sense to customers. Roles and Responsibilities
- Craft & develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, demos, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides etc.)
- Design and implement campaigns, programs, and events to educate and engage with developers using AWS and our serverless technologies
- Identify and execute on breakthrough product marketing activities that reach target audience effectively
- Own website and social media content
- Work effectively across AWS with groups such as sales, business development, product marketing, and evangelism to achieve business goals