Are you looking to make a big impact and become a pioneer in design for financial technology? Look no further than Amazon’s Financial Ledgering and Accounting Systems Hub (FLASH) team.
FLASH, a division within Amazon’s eCommerce Platform Organization (eCP) is leading big innovations in business systems integration and defining the future of accounting. Our systems are advancing one of the world's most scalable, reliable, and secure e-commerce platforms that processes tens of billions of dollars in transactions, in multiple currencies and countries. We are at the center of Amazon’s key initiatives and fueling the growth of Amazon’s businesses worldwide by constantly raising the bar on the speed at which business teams can integrate with our platform. This is your chance to make history by designing intuitive and highly functional user experiences for cutting edge financial technology. We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual to join our team as a User Experience Designer.
You will join a team in its early stages of product development and have the opportunity to create the customer experience from the ground up for a portfolio of new internal products. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated person interested in taking a leadership role in setting the design direction for innovative and intuitive internal web applications. As a UX designer, you will have a significant impact on the user experience touching nearly every Amazon line of business. You have comprehensive understanding of the current state of web technology and best practices, with a critical awareness of implications on user-centered design and functionality. Responsibilities:
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive and elegant UIs.
- Create process flows, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and visual design specifications (redlines) to effectively communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, with focus on providing a consistent and intuitive experience across the product portfolio.
- Work with internal stakeholders to create powerful data analysis tools.
- Handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Some travel to work with our team in Vancouver, B.C. may be required