The Consumer Talent Acquisition Canada team is looking for a Recruiter to support the Canada Consumer teams.
The Recruiting team plays a pivotal role by driving end-to-end recruitment strategies that land top talent. The successful individual thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, will work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidate draws upon extensive knowledge of business and Talent Acquisition and will forge dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. S/he has a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, providing world-class candidate and client/account management, as well as deep negotiation, organization, verbal and written communication skills. In addition the successful candidate will have an ability to prioritize correctly, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- Communicate with Hiring Managers to determine & anticipate staffing needs
- Implement and enforce consistency with recruiting policies and procedures
- Manage and track all internal postings for opportunities
- Execute sourcing strategies, plans and pipelines
- Source passive talent and Review, screen and follow up on all applications
- Facilitate hiring meetings with your client group
- Negotiate compensation packages and close candidates resulting in strong acceptance rate
- Track metrics for all recruiting activities
- Special Projects and Group Initiatives as assigned
**Role is open to placement in either Vancouver, B.C. or Toronto, Ontario.**
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.