- Knowledge and operational experience with storage, networking, and/or large-scale distributed systems.
- Hands-on experience with HDD/SSD based storage systems
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following protocol stacks including block storage (NVMe, SAS/SATA), networking (Ethernet, TCP/IP) and interface (PCIe, I2C).
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills.
- Hands-on experience with Agile and Scrum software development methodologies
- An understanding of AWS technologies (aws.amazon.com).
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation