If you are seeking an iterative fast-paced environment where you can drive innovation, apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve extreme-scale real world challenges, and provide visible benefit to end-users, this is your opportunity.
Come work on the Amazon Prime Air team!
We're looking for an outstanding Electrical Engineering Technician who combines superb technical skills with a passion for building complex equipment, machinery and aircraft.
We’re looking for people who innovate and love solving hard problems. You will work hard, have fun, and of course, make history!
Export Control License: This position may require a deemed export control license for compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Placement is contingent on Amazon’s ability to apply for and obtain an export control license on your behalf.
- Fabricate, update and repair electrical assemblies and subsystems UAVs to the component level
- Define, execute, and document electronic test procedures and build assemblies for component and system level testing
- Generate standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Develop, operate and maintain test equipment
- Analyze test results and develop test reports
- Maintain ESD compliant work areas while performing all work to applicable IPC industry standards