Amazon’s Advertising technology team builds the technology infrastructure and ad serving systems to manage billions of advertising queries every day. The result is better quality advertising for publishers and more relevant ads for customers. Our infrastructure supports millions of Internet users and handles billions of queries per day, all delivered in milliseconds. Our data platform processes massive data sets to develop business intelligence and analytics that are critical for the efficiency and profitability of our advertising business.
We are seeking a Senior Program Manager to join the Programmatic Supply team. You will drive initiatives that enable Amazon’s advertiser customers to realize the scale and performance of programmatic advertising with confidence in the quality and safety of the sites and apps where their ads appear. You will lead projects for cross-functional teams, gather and document business requirements, and balance our business needs with technical constraints to deliver value to the end advertiser. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity, able to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective communication and a clear articulation of benefits and tradeoffs, and work well with cross-functional teams. You will have the opportunity to influence the way Amazon Advertising manages ad campaigns across hundreds of thousands of websites and mobile apps around the world, in support of a wide range of fast-growing advertising programs. This role is based in Palo Alto, and will collaborate heavily with partner teams in Seattle, New York, Austin, and Bangalore.
In this role you will:
- Lead global projects that are business critical to our offsite supply business to drive increased scale and performance for advertiser customers
- Own our weekly business review to deep dive into key input and output metrics for programmatic supply, and partner with Finance and other stakeholders to drive resolution to identified action items
- Deliver complex medium to large projects from initiation through delivery
- Drive long-term solutions through automation of and innovations to process and complex workflows
- Make tradeoffs between customer benefits, strategic objectives, resources, and scope to address major deliverables, risks, and challenges
- Help develop long-term business strategies and influence cross-functional project development
- Define and author regular status updates to senior stakeholders
- Conduct ad hoc analyses into drivers of business success
- Independently execute plans and dive deep on broad scope issues while working in tandem with key internal stakeholders
- Support critical relationships with customers, partners, and suppliers
- Deeply understand Amazon’s advertising ecosystem and identify and recommend improvements to how products are scoped, built, tested, and deployed across WW Ads
Joining this team, you’ll experience the benefits of working in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, while leveraging the resources of Amazon.com (AMZN), one of the world's leading internet companies. We provide a highly customer-centric, team-oriented environment in our offices located in Palo Alto, California.