- Experience developing distributed systems using AWS a strong plus
- Familiarity with reporting and data analytics
- Experience collaborating directly with end users to address requirements
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical issues and solutions to non-technical audiences
- 2+ years of experience with one of the modern programming languages such as Java, C, C++, or C#
- 2+ years of experience driving a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation