Are you excited at the prospect of making it easy to securely identify digital resources? Do you want to help simplify the issuance, distribution, and management of certificates and make it easy to secure and identify resources? Security is the #1 concern of customers moving to the cloud and the AWS Cryptography team is dedicated to providing the security features our customers need.
We enable customers to confidently move sensitive workloads to the cloud where they can benefit from strong security controls that help meet internal and external compliance requirements. AWS Certificate Manager (ACM) and ACM Private Certificate Authority
handle the complexity of provisioning, deploying, and managing certificates.
The AWS Cryptography team is looking for a strong product manager with an interest in certificates and public key infrastructure (PKI). We are looking for an entrepreneurial product manager to help flesh out and drive new opportunities in the PKI space.
As a Senior Product Manager for AWS Cryptography you will:
· Understand our customers inside and out
· Develop product strategy and vision and translate it into creative, high quality, simple features
· Make the business decisions that grow the adoption and usage of our services and accelerate the growth of our overall security business
· Set prices, target the right customers, and focus our investments in the right areas
· Work closely with the engineering teams to design, schedule and deliver in an agile environment to deliver products to market
· Launch new features and make sure our sales, marketing, and PR teams are telling the most compelling story
· Invent on behalf of customers
The successful candidate will be a tenacious, ambitious, self-starter with a passion for secure cloud computing and who can serve as a strong advocate for our developer, corporate, and consumer customers. You will have proven analytical capabilities, strong persuasive writing skills, internet business experience, and the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. You must have a deep understanding of customer needs, the competitive landscape and be able translate customer needs into features and pricing models, and to deliver an unparalleled customer experience.