Are you excited at the prospect of keeping millions of customers’ data safe? Do you want to help secure web services by implementing cryptography at scale? Security is the #1 concern of customers moving to the cloud and the AWS Cryptography team is dedicated to providing the security features our customers need. We enable customers to confidently move sensitive workloads to the cloud where they can benefit from strong security controls that help meet internal and external compliance requirements. AWS Key Management Service and AWS CloudHSM provide encryption and key management services, while AWS Certificate Manager handles the complexity of provisioning, deploying, and managing certificates.
The AWS Key Management Service is an early-stage service with strong customer demand. We are looking for an experienced software developer with an interest in practical cryptography to join us in building the most secure services in AWS. Our systems protect customer keys and accelerate use of cryptography in all AWS services.
You should have experience developing customer-centric systems and a passion for delivering secure software solutions. Along with senior leaders, principal engineers, and security specialists you will discover and solve the new interesting challenges of growing and operating a globally distributed cryptographic security service.
In this role you will:
- build a massively scalable digital security system that is core to all AWS services.
- own the complete software development lifecycle; defining, prioritizing, designing, implementing, and testing new features for AWS Cryptography.
- operate an AWS business with globally distributed servers and customers.
- work as part of a team to develop solutions for our customers.
- ownone of the most secure and reliable services in all of AWS.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation