“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.” - Margaret Mead.
We are building a small team of passionate people focused on changing the world for the better. We are starting from scratch, we are going to be scrappy, and we are going to focus on taking care of people. We are going to apply the same principles that made Amazon great especially Customer Obsession and Think Big, into a new vertical. We are looking for smart, passionate people who have a strong sense of ownership and strong engineering mindset. If you want your work to positively impact the lives of millions of people and you’re up for a challenge, let’s talk.
In this position, we are looking for an individual with android development expertise. We are looking for someone who understands the current device and mobile network limitations and features, device system constraints, and other mobile development curve balls. We need someone who is motivated to tackle ambiguous situations within the team using new technologies to rapidly produce prototypes. You will help outline paths from prototype to product. You will need to be engaged with colleagues to drive the best designs and implementation, improving the team’s technical knowledge and best engineering practices on the team. You have an eye towards quality, and insist on the highest standards.
· Be heavily involved with design and product teams to understand needs, propose features, create early prototypes and transform them into exciting experiences.
· Write clean, maintainable code and perform peer code-reviews.
· Deep-dive into client or server systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed.
· Propose innovative tools, frameworks, automations and processes that are used by the entire mobile team for development.
· As a team member promote engineering excellence