Do you want to transform the way people enjoy video, music & books? Come join the team that made Prime Music, Spotify, Pandora, Live radio, Audible books, Kindle books, Podcasts, and more available to Alexa customers.
We are seeking a Data Specialist to join our team as a leader and domain expert. This role focuses on expanding analysis and evaluation of speech and interaction data deliverables. The Data Specialist will become an expert in dialog evaluation processes, work closely with a team of skilled analysts, and be a key member in developing new conventions for relevant workflows. The Data Specialist will be asked to handle unique data analysis requests that support the overall processing of a data collection and analysis team.
To be successful in this role, you must have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy. Specifically, you will:
- Own data analyses for a domain of customer-facing features, including launch go/no-go metrics for new features and accuracy metrics for existing features.
- Handle unique data analysis requests from a range of stakeholders, including quantitative and qualitative analyses to elevate customer experience with speech interfaces
- Lead and evaluate changing dialog evaluation conventions, test tooling developments, and pilot processes to support expansion to new data areas
- Continuously evaluate workflow tools and processes and offer solutions to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable.
- Provide day-to-day expert support for a large and growing team of data analysts.
- Provide key support for ongoing and new data collection efforts.