Alexa is the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking Amazon device designed around your voice. We believe voice is the most natural user interface for interacting with technology across many domains; we are inventing the future.
Alexa Information group is responsible for answering all information-related questions for customers as well as building delightful customer experiences around them.
We are seeking a talented, self-directed Research scientist to build new features that will improve Alexa customer experience. This is a unique opportunity where you will be working on cutting edge technology and also see it impact customer's lives in meaningful ways. Responsibilities
- Apply advance state-of-the-art artificial intelligence techniques and develop algorithms in areas of personalization, voice based dialogue systems and natural language information retrieval.
- Design scientifically sound online experiments and offline simulations to study and improve products.
- Work closely with talented engineers to create scalable models and put them to production.
- Perform statistical analyses on large data sets, identify problems, and propose solutions.
- Work with partner science teams to identify collaboration opportunities.