We are looking for an exceptional product leader to join us in our Boston, MA office to define and build a new storage service for the AWS Cloud.
We are looking for a senior leader who is entrepreneurial and is excited about defining and building a new offering for customers. We expect this service to scale fast, and we need a senior leader who will scale with it. The opportunity for impact in this role is immense.
As the Principal Product Manager, you own the customer experience and you drive the new service’s growth and business results. You will:
- Define the customer experience, product features, and business model for the new service
- After launching the service, find opportunities to innovate on behalf of our customers, building business cases and designing features related to these opportunities
- Drive our go-to-market approach, including pricing, marketing, and sales force engagement
- Measure and analyze all aspects of the business
- Identify and drive operational improvements and cost reductions
We’re looking for a tenacious self-starter with a passion for the cloud storage market and who can serve as a strong advocate for our customers.
You should have excellent analytical capabilities, strong writing skills, services-based business experience, and the desire to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment. You must have a track record of understanding customer needs and delivering technology solutions to address those needs.