Would you like to be a part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services in the small to medium size business market? Do you have the business savvy, technical background, and leadership skills necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As an SMB Account Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive, grow, and shape the future of an emerging innovative technology. Your responsibilities will include managing a large and diverse customer base, driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration within the SMB market. The ideal candidate will possess a sales and technical background that enables them to lead engagements at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.Role & Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined region.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute against a regional sales plan.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Limited travel.