- Experience designing internet-scale public APIs.
- Experience building solutions for home networks, IoT device and cloud systems, context-awareness, pervasive computing, or home/industrial control systems.
- Experience working with modern tools for big data processing and scalable machine learning (e.g., AWS, Kafka, Kinesis, Apache Spark, Hadoop, SQL, NoSQL).
- Experience or strong interest in foundational machine learning models and concepts: regression, random forest, boosting, HMM, CRFs, MRFs, deep learning.
- Experience with common machine learning libraries and tools: scikit-learn, MXNet, Tensorflow, XGBoost
- Experience defining and championing best practices across a software team.
- Comfortable presenting to senior management, business stakeholders, and external partners.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation