Are you passionate about cloud computing with a special focus on virtualized desktops, applications, and document collaboration? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a Solutions Architect to work with our customers and other AWS teams to craft cloud-based solutions in the areas of end user computing.
At AWS, customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to our customers and will partner with AWS business development, solutions architecture and product teams to craft a go to market strategy, ensure success of our most complex customer engagements, collect, organized and disseminate the internal expertise needed to drive enterprise productivity-related revenue.Responsibilities
- Work with business development and product teams of Amazon WorkSpaces, Amazon AppStream 2.0, and Amazon WorkDocs to craft a long-term go to market strategy.
- Work with our most complex and trail-blazing customers to drive their adoption of these technologies to a successful outcome.
- Aggregate, organize and disseminate best practices and technical expertise about the end user computing space among the general population of solutions architects
- Develop technical content, such as white papers and reference architectures, that can be used by our customers to assist them in deploying cloud-based solutions
- Represent AWS at trade events by delivering presentations and lectures