Amazon Web Services (AWS)
provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). Customers across Korea, as well as hundreds of thousands of customers in more than 190 countries, are able to use compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is seeking a talented Digital & Campaign Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving and implementing the digital and marketing campaign strategy of AWS in Korea. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, fast-growing business.
As Digital & Campaign Marketing Manager - Korea, you will be responsible for planning and driving the annual marketing campaign programs for Korea and will work with marketing managers in APAC, the US and in other geographies to deliver global marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for orchestrating and implementing end to end digital marketing program from lead generation to online activities such as webinars to the target audiences like decision makers from startups to enterprise customers. In this role, you will be responsible for setting up a systematic funnel approach consisting of brand awareness, lead nurturing and customer engagement marketing activities. Also, you will be responsible for creating and executing demand generation, localized e-mail content, and ensuring that the Korea website is optimized for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
Amazon has been increasing demands and awareness for the AWS cloud through a lot of seminars and community initiatives. In addition to such “offline” initiatives, AWS is planning to expand its marketing channels to “online” area so that our reach will scale physically and geographically. You are expected to use the power of digital marketing for engaging customers and educating the value of the cloud computing correctly and make them be loyal customers and fans to AWS. Therefore, you need to understand the sales and marketing funnel as well as key audiences and need skills to plan and execute the digital marketing strategy based on the fact and data.
Digital & Campaign Marketing doesn’t work alone. It should be integrated with other marketing initiatives to improve the marketing funnel and conversion. You need to have not only such skills in digital & campaign marketing but also the passion to revolutionize the existing IT usage in Korea.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in technology product, field or solution marketing. Candidate must be able to generate and present best-in-class marketing content and collateral, create targeted messaging/marketing campaigns and building communities. If you are the successful candidate, you can show your past achievement in digital & campaign and/or product marketing with specific data. Responsibilities:
- Create and drive awareness, adoption, and usage of AWS platform through innovative and effective programs.
- Identify customer needs in different lifecycle stage through marketing event feedback, online survey, email analysis and digital search & media.
- Organize and implement a marketing campaign, including online conference, seminars, and product launch.
- Develop audience-specific messaging and positioning in close cooperation with key stakeholders and translate messaging into meaningful collateral.
- Develop web marketing strategy and manage web resources to increase web traffic, sales inquiries from web forms, optimize AWS account sign-ups and other business results.
- Develop and execute customer-driven, marketing strategies and programs that will increase customer demand, sales, and positively impact Amazon Web Services brand equity.
- Identify customer needs in different lifecycle stage through marketing campaign feedback, online survey, email analysis and digital search & media.
- Track key metrics and KPIs and ensuring all established marketing goals, business objectives and deliverables are met.