Do you enjoy watching the latest movies, television shows, or sporting events on your computer, tablet or smartphone? Do you hate waiting for your pages to load or your show to re-buffer? Do you want to contribute to systems that deliver a flawless experience in serving video from the edge? Good - us too.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Edge Services Team is looking for experienced software engineers to join our development team in beautiful Seattle, WA. We offer comprehensive relocation and benefit packages!
AWS Edge Services/CloudFront is an exciting place to work for those who thrive in environments where working on systems with global scale is a daily part of the job. We solve hard problems. We build reliable, scalable, low-cost systems that serve our even-growing customer base, while frequently shipping features that drive innovation in the CDN market. While serving video from the edge is an exciting and critical part of what we do, we're also constantly delighted to learn about the many ways in which CloudFront delivers an elegant geo-distributed platform to serve a wide variety of use cases.
- Are a group of technologists from diverse backgrounds.
- Are inventors.
- Obsess over our customer’s needs and experience.
- Are owners. We love building new innovative technologies, and improving our existing ones.
- Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready.
- Are fast-growing, agile and collaborative.
- Enjoy seeing the impact your work has on real customers.
- Are comfortable in an agile environment and understand the importance of working/developing iteratively.
- Enjoy being part of a strong team of technologists and look forward to collaborating with them to build BIG things.
- Take ownership and do what it takes to get the job done.
- Want to create services at a massive scale used by millions of people.
- Naturally curious about how systems operate at scale and think of ways to constantly improve those systems
- Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best.