Does the challenge and ownership that comes from driving strategic and highly visible go-to-market (GTM) programs for a leader in cloud computing excite you? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment translating technical products into innovative business-oriented solutions?
In this role you will work closely with the product management, product marketing, and business development teams to deliver high quality GTM solutions content, tools, pricing, and enablement assets that will influence the buying journey for customers all around the world. You will collaborate with the product teams to execute programs and deliverables with the most efficient use of resources and technologies. You will work with all the stakeholders to assemble information, manage dependencies, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of deliverables. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and encourage risk taking behavior to maximize business benefit. Successful candidates will have a technical background, be detail driven and be able to roll up their sleeves. You should not only be passionate about delivering on time and with high quality, but should also be obsessed with contributing to the development of creative and high-impact solutions.You must be able to:
• Hands-on build solution content, tools, pricing, and enablement assets, including solution briefs, white papers, presentations, project plans, financial models, tracking mechanisms, survey questionnaires, etc.
• Interact with Project Leaders, Product Managers and multiple GTM Teams to define and deliver complex features.
• Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
• Maximize resources for the greater good of the organization.
• Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
• Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
• Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.