Amazon is currently looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking and results-orientated Immigration Specialist to join its Global Immigration Operations and Services team.
The Immigration Specialist is responsible for delivering on all aspects of Amazon’s immigration programs. The successful candidate be will provide training, guidance, and support for all immigration related services as needed. This individual contributor role will also participate in multiple initiatives to enhance Amazon’s services, drive efficiencies, develop new programs and identify opportunities to meet the needs of a rapidly increasing global and mobile employee base. The requirements for this role includes strong verbal and written communication skills, to be extremely organized in a rapidly growing environment, ability to prioritize multiple initiatives along with deep understanding and experience in delivering high levels of customer service.
- Provide end to end immigration assistance and on-going support throughout the lifecycle of the customer, our employee. Consult and provide subject matter expertise to employees, HR and managers on all facets of the program.
- Under the direction of Global Sr. Manager of Immigration Compliance, support the execution of global compliance initiatives including aligning business needs with new or changing requirements/regulations, and implementing changes to ensure program design and administration is compliant globally. Continuously evolve the immigration service model based on Amazon needs and voice of the customer. Apply data analysis to create white paper proposals and recommendations
- Analyze and innovate policies and processes to enhance the employee experience. Maximize the effectiveness of Amazon’s global talent mobility. Develop program implementation and communication plans. Liaise with business partners to develop and implement friction-free employee experiences.
- Assist in all aspects of the vendor engagement including vendor performance to optimize employee experience and control Amazon costs. Partner with third party vendors to ensure timely and quality services along with Amazon’s commitment to a great employee experience are provided within stated SLAs.
- Create, update, and maintain job postings for LMIA application purposes. Work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to draft well-defined job descriptions. Manage the process of resume reviews, follow up on interview loops, and finalize recruitment data reports.
This position can sit in either Vancouver, BC or Toronto, ON.