Are you passionate about furthering the impact of already exceptional leaders? Amazon is looking for a Leadership Development professional to join our CACF team, developing Operational Leaders. As a key leader in the people manager development, you will have an opportunity to own solutions from end-to-end including analysis, evaluation and everything in-between. This role is what many L&D professionals dream about; a blank page open for you to imagine, design and develop a world class leadership development program that will enable already great leaders to grow and prepare for future roles.
The L&TD PM will curate, create and continuously improve learning content using an array of creative approaches that inspire learners and drive career and workforce progression for CACFs. The L&TD PM should be well versed in creating learning objectives, expository content, eLearning, learning assessment and learner analytics support development, and instructional manuals for teachers and students.
To be successful, this individual must be self-driven and have the capability and confidence to interface effectively with senior leaders and multiple stakeholders. They will utilize strong business acumen, excellent communication skills, influencing skills, strategic thinking to deliver complex learning programs and strategy to completion. This includes technical applications knowledge as well as the ability to dive deep, get in the details and thrive in a fast paced, rigorous environment with changing priorities.
Key areas of responsibility:
· End-to-end ownership of leadership development programs and processes.
· Through the use of interviews, focus groups, surveys etc., assess current and future skills needs for a World Wide, cross-functional population of leaders.
· Conduct external research on best practices and innovation within Leadership & overall people Development.
· Provide thought leadership on best methods to develop our current and emerging leaders.
· Produce white papers and written reports that analyze and interpret assessment findings.
· Design innovative and transformative learning programs and experiences.
· Manage the development of programs.
· Develop and execute evaluation strategies for programs.
· Continue to lead and drive Operations Leadership Orientation (OLO) and Lead the Amazon Way (LAW) initiatives within Canada.
· Maintain a cross functional stakeholder group of GMs and Directors.