A BS/MS in Computer Science. Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
· 3+ years experience designing, developing and deploying cryptographic services and applications.
· In-depth knowledge of applied cryptography, with security software experience.
· Development experience with C and X86_64 assembly on Linux and Windows.
· Demonstrated maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, leadership skills essential to successful adoption of your ideas.
· Excellent written and communication skills.
· Track record of successfully delivering high quality projects on time in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
· Familiarity with threat modeling and mitigation.