Help mold the future of voice recognition and cloud-based content/services. If you have the right blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may just be right for the Senior Solutions Architect role on the Alexa skills team. In this role, you will be working with top-tier companies & developers to help develop incredible experiences that will wow customers using the Alexa platform.
You must have hands-on development experience and experience working with partners from a consulting, evangelism, solution architecture or similar role. You will be the “face of Amazon” with key Canadian partners across Canada and drive discussions with senior technical leaders/CxO in those organizations. Your responsibilities will include owning key technical relationships and driving the ultimate success of partner projects.
You will also be able to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon priorities. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer engagement and communication skills as well as the technical background to fluently interact and provide guidance to software developers and architects.
- Provides technical consultation to strategic development partners
- Actively identify opportunities to deliver experiences that demonstrate what is possible with Alexa Skills.
- Developing unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of new Amazon technologies
- Delivering persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations to senior decision makers
- Document best practices and create development resources that can be used by other developers
- Build reference architecture, frameworks and toolkits to drive scale of adoption in the ecosystem
- Manages complex projects with significant bottom-line impact