Data Scientist, Natural Language Processing (NLP) - Amazon AI
Are you a driven, data-savvy leader who thinks analytically and believes that everything can be measured and tested? Do you want to be a key member of a science and data engineering team that is building innovative NLP technologies? If your answer is YES, then continue reading because we are looking for YOU!
Amazon Artificial Intelligence (AI) team is building speech and language solutions to serve the needs of customers around the world. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history. With a broad mandate to experiment and innovate, we are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our science and data engineering team in the area of speech and Natural Language Processing (NLP). In this role, you will lead a range of data analytics efforts, monitor and improve the performance of our Natural Language Understanding (NLU) models.
As the main person in charge of analysis and insights, your responsibilities will include:
- Diving deep into data, doing analysis, and discovering patterns/root causes. Generate insights that drive our product.
- Analyze and evaluate the quality of data used for model training and testing
- Present proposals and results in a clear manner backed by data and coupled with actionable conclusions to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with scientists and engineers on data collection and feature design efforts
- Handle competing requests from a range of data customers
- Communicate your results to diverse audiences with effective writing and visualizations