Would you like to lead a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services within the Corporate and Mid-Market Segments in Central Canada? Would you like to build a business focused on helping hyper-growth technology companies innovate and grow? Do you have the business savvy and the technical sales background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Named Accounts Sales Leader you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibilities will include driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in commercial accounts within the local geography. Your responsibilities will include building and managing a highly talented sales team focused on driving revenue, adoption, and market penetration in the market. The ideal candidate will possess a technology sales management background that enables them to lead a team of senior enterprise sale representatives with engagements at the CXO level. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop and execute a geographic plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 6-8 Account Managers.
- Hire and develop Account Managers.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined region.
- Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional plan.
- Accelerate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Expect moderate travel.