· High degree of proficiency as a Linux user and Linux application development
· Familiarity with SOC configuration, bringup, calibration, and diagnostics especially as relates to DDR and PCIe.
· Familiarity with developing hardware functional or performance modeling leveraging environments like SystemC, QEMU, or Simics.
· Familiarity with software bringup on custom hardware using hardware simulators or emulators.
· Development of automated test, continuous integration, and deployment frameworks.
· Development of embedded device monitoring and device management software
· Familiarity with secure-boot and other embedded security focused technologies.
· Familiarity with application and kernel performance profiling and optimization
· Domain experience in an area related to high-scale data center technologies such as compute, storage, networking, or accelerators.
· Familiarity with Linux or RTOS device driver development
· Solid Computer Architecture fundamentals.
· Experience with Git source control