Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and building a team of world class business development professionals to establish relationships and manage the success of our Technology and Consulting partners. As a partner development manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to generate awareness and adoption of the AWS cloud computing platform including Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Cloud Front, Amazon Cloud Search and Amazon Market Place by key IT business partners in Korea. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify IT service providers who are prepared to lead the market transition to Cloud
- Facilitate adoption and manage existing partners (Managed service providers, resellers and professional services firms)
- Identify partners in specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach, create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
- Position AWS for internal use by the partner organization.
- Ensure that AWS is the partner’s preferred cloud computing platform across all product lines.
- Understand the technical and training requirements of our partners, and work closely with the internal - AWS product teams to guide the direction of future products.
- Maintain a robust projects pipeline.
- Working experience with CRM systems and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.