At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven leaders. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything on-line, this is your chance to make history and be intimately involved in growing our business by leading and supporting new building growth.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative leader who will enable this growth through implementation and support of our high volume-hiring platform. Key to this mission is strategic, large-scale project management initiatives that will allow us to scale our organization for the future in a dramatic way. This role is both a strategic and hands-on leadership role, currently on our CACF Workforce Staffing Team, supporting network wide growth of our Amazon Fulfillment Centers by initially functioning as a critical "Staffing Specialist" focused on high volume recruitment for existing and new Amazon Fulfillment Centers"
• Are you passionate about developing and preserving a positive relationship with candidates?
• Does the development and delivery of exceptional training programs, which create staffing expertise in operations, excite you?
• Do you believe that automation trumps manual processes every time.
• Can you “think big” in the creation of processes and tools that are designed for global, long-term use?
Successful candidates will demonstrate and be responsible for some of the following:
• Create and drive innovative and scalable system, process and selection mechanisms to support our high volume hiring growth.
• This role needs a leader that is exceptional at developing and driving critical people initiatives, large projects and providing great internal stakeholder and candidate customer support.
• Driving network HR and Recruiting functional process excellence.
• Design scalable new site launch processes to address both selection and recruitment challenges.
• Support large scale recruitment events such as job fairs, direct hire events and other community events at new site locations.
• Assist in developing and teaching internal manager interview skills network wide by conducting interview training to ensure consistency and a high hiring bar.
• Report and follow up on metrics for all recruiting activities (non-exempt) for each member of the team.
• Provide metrics inputs to various reporting decks; communicate key performance indicators to Amazon Fulfillment Centers in support of staffing objectives.
• Lead and participate in our team efforts of driving and developing standard work through creating scalable, repeatable processes and platforms to successfully launch our buildings in a consistent fashion.
• Serve as a critical mentor and influencer of a cross functional group of Sr operations and HR leadership, also serving as a liaison between corporate and CACF recruiting teams and the CACF Staffing Engine team. Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 24/7 environment and shifts may change due to business needs.