Voice-driven AI experiences are finally becoming a reality and Amazon’s Alexa cloud service and Echo devices are at the forefront of this latest technology wave. We deliver world-class products on aggressive schedules that are used every day, by people you know, in and about their homes. At the same time, we obsess about customer trust and ensure that we build products in a manner that maintains our high bar for customer privacy. We are looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial, and technically adept leader who can work closely with our product development teams, helping them build products and services that customers trust. As a Principal Product Manager for Alexa, you will have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of cutting-edge products and services.
About you: You are a seasoned technical Product Manager looking for a career where you will lead initiatives across the entire Alexa organization. Your focus will be to define the customer experience and set policies that uphold our high bar for customer trust. You are laser-focused on customer experience. You are able to integrate requirements from all aspects of the business including legal, compliance, PR and enjoy defining elegant solutions that build customer trust. Above all, you feel strongly about protecting customers.
· Lead the development of the product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
· Define creative, high quality, simple product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
· Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
· Create buy-in for the product vision across Alexa organization
· Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products to market