The AWS Business Activity Management Framework team is looking for a strong Software Development Engineer to help us build the next generation platform for managing business processes and machine workflows across AWS. We are changing the way business stakeholders discover, execute, analyze, and improve business processes. Our platform enables developers to quickly automate business processes using standard languages and patters in a federated fashion. This is a new service, and we have a lot of exciting components to build, and a lot of interesting integrations to work through. Please reach out to us if you’d like to learn more!
Do you take pride in building outstanding products? Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Do you like working with different teams across organizational boundaries to solve complex problems? If so, this is a unique opportunity for you – read on!
If you have over 5 years of experience as a hands-on software developer, have worked with distributed systems at scale, and have experience in start-ups or possess a “start-up mentality”, keep reading.
- Enjoy delivering valuable software to customer on a frequent basis
- Obsess over software performance and challenge yourself and others to deliver highly scalable, reliable and fast computation platforms?
- Challenge yourself to find long term solutions to software performance, availability and scaling issues?
- Posses great problem solving skills and are able to follow through with a clean and maintainable implementation?
- Have a passion for continuously improvement on the systems that you own
- Have a high bar for coding excellence and a passion for design and architecture ?
- Want to work with the latest AWS technologies to achieve rapid scale
- Want to work in a team that will have large scale impact but still operates like a small startup?
- Either live or desire to live in the greater Seattle area ?
We move fast and have fun, while being deeply involved in solving some of the most complex and provide business value to our customers.