Are you looking for an opportunity to use your marketing, business development and product management experience to help grow the most successful cloud business in the world? Amazon EC2 Enterprise Solutions is looking for an experienced leader to help us accelerate adoption of EC2 for applications built on Microsoft Windows, SQL Server, and .NET. You will use your marketing and customer savvy to define positioning and messaging, solution selling strategies, and identify and execute strategies for new growth areas.
You will have deep knowledge of the enterprise sales cycle and enterprise licensing agreements, cloud economics and the enterprise customer’s journey to the cloud. Your excellent verbal and written communication skills will allow you build sales enablement tools and evangelize our platform with our enterprise customers and valued partners, and have demonstrated experience building and conveying compelling value propositions. You have a solid technical understanding of enterprise infrastructure and applications so that you can easily interact with IT Executives and Directors, Architects, and IT Administrators, and dive deep when writing new content such as white papers and customer success stories.
As a product management leader, you think strategically and analytically about our customer's business and technical challenges, and come up with innovative ideas to solve these challenges. You have keen sense of ownership, drive, and entrepreneurship, and, most importantly, you know how to you know how to earn trust and work cross-organizationally to deliver results.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a senior member of the EC2 Enterprise Product Management team focused on developing market and customer insights, positioning and messaging, revenue growth strategies, pre-sales content (first call decks, battle cards, whitepapers), customer adoption programs, pricing strategies, and marketing for Microsoft Windows on AWS.
- Coach and enable sales teams
- Mentor other product managers
- Understand customer use cases and develop compelling value propositions around these use cases
- Help define and prioritize the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals we target, and develop the customer references to grow these segments.
- Define and own the strategic growth plan across internal stakeholders (e.g. sales teams, product service teams, legal, marketing, support, etc.).
- Understand the technical and business requirements of our customers and work closely with other Product Management teams to guide the direction of our product offerings
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks, and action plans.