Amazon Web Services (AWS) obsesses over customers; delivering results for customers is what we do. We are looking for independent, passionate, and deeply experienced professionals in the content development and project management arena to provide depth in assisting our partners, customers and their stakeholders to understand and address their security, regulatory and compliance requirements in moving their sensitive workloads and heavily regulated data into the cloud.
This Security Assurance Technical Program Manager will partner across multiple departments within AWS to summarize, manage and drive artifacts that provide customers clarity to compliance as it applies to AWS services; as well as defining processes and methods to improve the productivity of the entire engagement team. Strong judgment and communication skills, long term vision, and continuous focus on customer enablement and operational excellence are essential for the success in this role.
- Support cross-functional groups and projects, as well as effectively managing deliverables.
- Work with AWS teams to build up programs to have initiatives. This includes synthesizing control requirements, and recommending and pursuing alternative approaches in developing compliance roadmaps.
- Prepare project plans and track projects through fruition.
- Support metrics, implement data collections mechanisms, analyze data and make recommendations.
- Translate regulatory requirements to AWS service controls and communicate alignment to stakeholders.
- Partner with customers to raise awareness of AWS compliance and help them understand the implementation of AWS security requirements
- Assist work of internal and external auditors or advisors on the K-ISMS
- Manage multiple work streams simultaneously while regularly reporting objectives and status to key stakeholders.