Are you a software engineer whose passion for code and cutting edge technology rivals a desire to be tested with real world customer experience and demands? Do you want to have a strong impact on the cloud transformation of information technology? Do you want to be inspired by working closer to the customer? Do you want to steer in honing modern development processes and strategies?
We are a team that builds solutions and tools to accelerate the adoption of AWS. We collaborate heavily with our enterprise customers, solution architects, engineering teams, sales and support teams to help our customers realize the value of the Cloud. We regularly interface with SI and ISV partners and take pride in being part of a Cloud provider ecosystem. We are at the front-end of understanding customer experience that strongly influences AWS services and feature development.
We are looking for highly skilled software development engineers who are passionate about coding, are at ease working in an agile, continuous integration DevOps model and want the opportunity to connect directly with customers to define and shape our services.
You will work with a team of program managers and engineers in an agile scrum model to rapidly develop solutions and services. You will have a broad range of responsibilities from development, testing, deployment and operations to sprint planning and execution. You will prompt technical direction for our team and be a source of expertise for our larger organization. You will build an end to end automated migration process that can simplify the migration of the diverse and complex enterprise applications and services to the Cloud.
While you will be part of a fixed team at an Amazon location, you will have the opportunity to visit customers and partners to ensure end to end relevance of your solutions and services. You will interface with our consultants and solution architects from around the world to offer truly global solutions.
This may be exactly what you are looking for if:
- You want to steer and define what high quality code is and take charge of the complete development cycle.
- You want to build expertise in infrastructure as a service.
- You want your solution to be directly relevant to customer scenarios.
- You want to have direct exposure and interactions with your customers.
- You want an opportunity to interact with a large stakeholder group while separately owning your solution.
- You want an opportunity to be at the forefront of Cloud technology and become a recognized pioneer in Cloud services.
- You want to be part of a fun, smart team and learn from the best in the industry.
- You want an opportunity to guide and be part of a team poised for growth.