The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon E-Readers, and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
Do you have a passion for consumer electronics? Do you want to enhance the quality of software for the latest tablets, e-readers, audio devices and the back-end infrastructure that supports them? If so, the Device to Customer (D2C) Demo team needs you! We are working on best-in-class demo retail demo experiences for the broad family of Amazon devices. We work on interesting projects, strive for a great work-life balance and have fun working on the latest devices before they hit the stores!
If you are a talented, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Engineer who is passionate about quality and delivering the best customer service, then we want to hear from you!
- Development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses.
- Work with a team of quality engineering professions to ensure the highest quality product delivery.
- Work with developers to identify the root cause and resolve issues.
- Use professional software engineering practices & best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Communicate with internal/external teams and management on requirements and status updates.
- Work in test driven development and establish test infrastructures
- Automate the validation of user interfaces.
- Interact and coordinate test activities among multiple teams
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills.