Would you like to lead a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services within Canadian Enterprise and Startup customers? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking for experienced and motivated technical managers to lead, coach, grow, and partner with technically skilled, customer-facing Solution Architects.
You will help develop the industry’s best cloud-based solutions architects team by enabling and coaching them on best practices, solution selling, presentation and speaking skills, as well as how to create and present value-driven architectures of widely varying size and complexity. In collaboration with sales, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers. If you think you have what it takes to lead the best in the industry, AWS is hiring Leaders for our Enterprise and Startup Solution Architects.
As an Enterprise Solution Architect Leader, you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. In this role, you will focus on both business and technical acumen. Your responsibilities will include thought leadership and driving value creation for our customers, shaping technical solutions, growing the team, and leading specific customer engagement and interaction at the Director and VP level. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to own, define, develop, and execute a customer-outcome plan. You will also need to be adept at interacting, communicating and partnering with other departments within AWS such as our sales, support, services teams, business development, marketing, partners, and professional services, as well as representing your team to executive management. Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Hire, on-board, train, and develop new Solution Architects from internal and external sources.
- Build and coach the team on the skills needed to conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions so they can transfer deep technical skills to customers who are considering or using AWS.
- Educate enterprise customers on the value proposition of AWS, and participate in architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud.
- Guide and motivate the development of whitepapers, data sheets, and other high-value customer facing guidance and best practices.
- This is a National role; expect moderate travel.
- Act as a conduit and liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
- Position based in Toronto.