· Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
· BS or higher in computer science, math or other related disciplines
· Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
· Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
· The ability to take raw product requirements and develop software architectures and designs to bring them to life.
· Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
· Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation