We here at AWS are building the speech and language solutions behind several Amazon products and services. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history; come join us!
Amazon is looking for a Language Engineer to join our data engineering team in the area of speech and language data processing. We are seeking a candidate with strong analytical skills and language technology experience to help us measure, analyze and solve complex problems. In this role, you will support a range of data collection efforts, monitor accuracy and throughput standards, and be a key member in new feature development.
Specifically, the Language Engineer will:
- Provide day-to-day coordination of data collection efforts, including planning, scheduling, and reporting
- Measure and analyze accuracy and throughput of annotated data
- Contribute to the design of new features by extending existing annotation schemas to cover new areas
- Use modeling tools to bootstrap new functionalities
- Handle competing requests from a range of data customers
- Collaborate with other Language Engineers in data collection and feature design efforts
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation