Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history. The Role:
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Development Engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high-volume applications. You will have an enormous opportunity to make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products used every day, by people you know. You will be working cross-functionally with Operations & Engineering groups to develop systems that support cutting edge products developed by Amazon. The candidate has to be driven and be able to handle multiple projects with ease.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for system architecture and development for product initiatives and feature development
- Investigate, prototype and deliver innovative system solutions
- Work with diverse teams throughout Amazon to deliver mission-critical systems
- Deliver high-quality work
- Instill best practices for Agile software development and documentation