Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies in over 190 countries on the platform.
We are seeking an experienced Field Enablement Manager in Korea to drive the development of field enablement for our technical and non-technical field teams. This person will be tasked to define, land and execute against our field enablement strategic priorities. This role will be responsible for ensuring high productivity of our field teams (technical & non-technical) from the initial onboarding of new reps through to continuous “ever-boarding” of reps across our portfolio of offerings and solutions. The Field Enablement Manager will be responsible for ensuring the field teams and their support partner organization is well-equipped with the content, training, knowledge of available resources, and core curriculum necessary to effectively sell AWS’s current and new service offerings in Korea. The successful candidate will combine a solid understanding of field and support role dynamics with the ability to map field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive field enablement plan. This individual will work very closely with the field leaders in Korea. The ideal candidate would have several years in Field Enablement and/or Technical Enablement Management and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
This position will work with the several cross-functional key stakeholders supporting the extended AWS organization, such as Business Development, Marketing, Professional Services, Solution Architects and the Partner team to drive Korea, APAC and Global field enablement strategy. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across other geographies and global teams. This is a hands-on position - the ideal candidate must be willing to “roll up the sleeves” and get things done. Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify Korea key enablement needs in coordination with the Leadership, Marketing, Services, Business Development, Solutions Architects, Professional Services, Partner team and Operations. Translate business needs into a field enablement plan for each field leader.
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional field enablement programs in conjunction with the Leadership, Product Management, Field Marketing, and HR.
- Plan and participate in driving measurement and roll-up of activities, including but not limited to: new hire training and on-boarding, ever-boarding, landing of new solutions, manager effectiveness and account managment methodology.
- Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for field enablement activities throughout the year. Drive execution of the various on-boarding and always-boarding initiatives and programs in your area.
- Develop and maintain an effective governance process focused on providing timely and targeted content for field enablement and continuously improving the field knowledge transfer and learning needs.
- Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and best technology is employed.
- Continually assess field readiness gaps, and work with the appropriate stakeholders to quickly develop the right initiatives and programs to close them.