Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named #1 in customer service, #1 most trusted, and #2 most innovative. Amazon Web Services (AWS) is carrying on that tradition while leading the world in Cloud technologies. As a member of the AWS Support team you will be at the forefront of this transformational technology assisting a global list of companies that are taking advantage of a growing set of services and features to run their mission-critical applications. You will work with leading companies in this space and directly with the engineering teams within Amazon developing these new capabilities.
The AWS Support team is seeking an Enterprise Support Operations Manager that enjoys solving problems, working with customers, and who has a background from a variety of different fields. If you have experience leading teams responsible for building or managing full application stacks from the system (Linux or Windows) up through a custom application, managing part of a network from layer 3 and higher, or web-related programming that includes the consumption of web services we’d like to talk with you!
You will be surrounded by people that are wickedly smart, passionate about cloud computing, and believe that world class support is critical to customer success. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while your team:
- Manages assigned enterprise accounts and oversee customer operational needs
- Completes analysis and presents periodic reviews of operational performance to customer
- Provides detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed pre-launch planning
- Makes recommendations on how new AWS offerings fit in the company architecture
- Advocate for customer features and requirements within AWS (be their voice internally)
- Participates in customers meetings (onsite or via phone)
- Knows and uses all key customer resolution tools across all service groups to facilitate rapid resolution of customer concerns.
- Works directly with Amazon Web Service engineers to ensure that customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible