· 3+ years’ experience managing a support organization for a large, complex suite of integrated products (commercial or internal)
· Bachelor’s degree in CS, Electrical Engineering, or Mathematics, or a related field of study, plus:
o 5+ years’ experience in application/product support engineering OR 5+ years’ experience in a related occupation
· Experience hiring, mentoring, developing, and managing highly-successful and efficient tier-1 product support teams
· Customer-centric orientation as evidenced by the quality and efficacy of products, services, and support delivered.
· A creative problem solver who proactively seeks out system or process enhancements in support of his/her customers
· Experience with identifying root cause analysis
· Experience engaging and influencing senior executives using both verbal and written communication tools