Interested in Amazon Echo and Alexa? Interested in joining an inventive development group that designs and engineers high-profile consumer products? This is where hardware meets software, and innovation velocity skyrockets; a unique area where we enable amazing experiences by augmenting hardware and software capabilities. But it’s still day 1 – you can be part of a team that sets Sky as their Limit! We are growing extremely fast and are looking for talented engineers, so don’t waste a moment, and come and join us! Work hard. Have fun. Make history. The Role:
We are looking for talented experienced Software Developer in Test (SDET) to help define the way we build and validate our products and features. The person will be responsible to show the magic of automation to ensure we are building the right product and we are building it right.
This SDETII role is highly visible and impactful. Besides contributing to code quality on a daily basis, the person will also work with our architects to not only design and build the system but provide the governance and guidance to ensure we build it correct and we build it great. We believe in Engineering Excellence and therefore do not build technical debts. The person will play the role of a leader for our wider program spanning across multiple projects, and following the leadership principles - https://www.amazon.jobs/principles Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and contribute to our automation framework which can run use-cases, scenarios and situations end to end
- Drive test planning and strategy across several unit development teams for a concise and unified game plan of product validation
- Build and ensure our code artifactories are building in Continuous Integration (CI) fashion and we soon realize our dream of Continuous Delivery (CD).
- Work with individual unit teams to ensure the Test strategy is realized and implemented
- Partner with our business drivers to help analyze our current data to build usage models for the future which will become the backbone of our test planning and strategy.
- Contribute streamlined automated data for our engineering dashboards to make our data do the talk.