Are you an ambitious Technical Program/Project/Product Manager who could enjoy driving innovation through People technology's reporting systems? Are you looking for opportunities to build the next generation of modern reporting platforms using state of the art cloud based technologies? Do you want to automate on a worldwide scale? Is joining the growing technical community in Seattle, Washington on your bucket list?
We're looking for a passionate, results-oriented, innovative TPM to join our InSights team. We are focused on providing access to employee and candidate data through a number of tools ranging from ad-hoc analytics to canned reporting. As the TPM, you'll work with a talented team of engineers to create innovative ways to enable the business to gain insight to a fast growing workforce. Successful candidates will be strong leaders who prioritize well, communicate clearly and deliver results.
A successful candidate will need to have excellent problem solving and project management skills, great communication skills, strong ownership and the motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment. As a TPM, you will anticipate bottlenecks, identify and mitigate project risks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus technical constraints. An ability to take large, complex projects and break them down into manageable pieces, develop functional specifications, then deliver them in a successful and timely manner is expected. You need to:
· manage communication with business owners and technical teams,
· work with engineers and leaders to set technical direction,
· oversee high-level process and software design,
· coordinate projects and resources,
· report on project progress and status,
· report on project and program metrics,
· assist in preparing and reporting the annual roadmap and periodically amending the roadmap projects to meet changing business needs.