Are you People Obsessed
, passionate about growing resilient, bar-raising talent that evolves with business needs? Fearless
? Not afraid to ask audacious questions to ignite potential? The Amazon Seller Support learning, engagement and development team is the place for you!
The Seller Support business, and its many thousands of contact center Associates globally, is critical to the success of several Amazon services, including Marketplace, Fulfillment by Amazon, Global Selling, and B2B. We enable Sellers large and small to delight customers in unexpected ways, helping them build their businesses, and compete across the globe.
We cannot support our Sellers without first engaging our Associates. We believe every employee interaction builds trust, increases performance and drives engagement to enable extraordinary Seller experiences. We’re looking for a Partner Training leader for our Global Academy training team who feels the same way. Engage. Scale. Amplify.
The Global Academy Training team is responsible for some of the first interactions Associates have with Amazon, and the team continues to engage, support and develop associates throughout the entirety of their Amazon lifecycle. A Global Academy leader knows how to create and communicate a training philosophy and vision that will affect change through engaged leadership. They understand the future direction of the business and adapt the training delivery strategy accordingly. They collaborate with their captive and partner teams to generate innovative solutions to challenging business problems. And they champion the voice of the Associates to shape our business on behalf of our Sellers. Partner.
We cannot act alone to improve the Associate and Seller experience. The Partner Training manager proactively aligns stakeholders, capabilities, and resources to achieve complex objectives quickly. They display a strong customer focus and ability to effectively build relationships, earn trust, and establish credibility. The manager cultivates strong partnerships across the organization to ensure we are balancing Associate, Seller and Amazon needs. They are a strong communicator cross-functionally, cross-culturally and across levels, working closely with site managers, outsource partners and senior leaders to meet business needs. People Obsessed
The Partner Training manager is committed to fostering a positive team environment where challenge is expected and fearlessness is celebrated. Our bar is high; we don’t suffer mediocrity. The Partner Training manager feels a great deal of ownership, strives to make themselves better, and can bring out the very best in their peers and their team.
The Partner Training manager will:
- Lead a team of trainers and training delivery managers focused on developing Seller Support associates’ skills at our business process outsource locations
- Execute the Operating model and infrastructure for all training and development programs by establishing standardized methods for delivery, evaluation, measurement, performance and reporting
- Leverage technology, seeking out innovative learning and communication practices
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships that align training delivery with operational success
- Utilize multiple channels and tools to support a broad array of learners and learning objectives, such as digital learning (videos, e-Learning, online tools), virtual instructor-led training, instructor-led training, job aids, gamification, simulations, assessments, coaching and mentoring
- Establish and maintain a reliably high level of quality in training delivery at our partner sites that meets or exceeds our internal operational standards
- Demonstrate excellent project management, planning and analytical skills
- Drive continuous improvement by objectively reviewing processes and programs, seeking best practices from Operations and utilizing input to establish global standards
- Assess and track training effectiveness through the use of metrics, linking decisions to business results
- Influence and negotiate business outcomes through data-driven recommendations