The Site Readiness Manager (SRM) will be responsible for partnering with Program Managers and the Change Program Management team to engage in planning and delivering the launch of new processes, programs or features across Seller Support that will have direct global impact on associates and sellers. SRM’s will be the local site stakeholder for projects and will be accountable for assessing site launch readiness, communicating decisions, and responsible for measuring the success of project launches.
· Identify local points of contact to provide project support in coordination with Program Managers, Workflow and Capacity Planning.
· Engage with Human Resources to investigate and identify any employment relations or legislative requirements relating to the launch.
· Work with Program Managers to identify program headcount requirements and formulate a recruitment plan with site leadership and recruiters.
· Serve as the primary escalation point for both the local leadership teams and Program Managers on all topics related to the project.
· Provide input to confirm program launch dates and readiness for deployment.
· Assist PM on determining the appropriate level of site communication and provide feedback on a site communication plan if one is required.
· Identify and evaluate potential site-specific risks/obstacles to a successful launch and make recommendations that may impact overall project schedule.
· Review and determine whether or not training materials will be needed for launch and coordinates with the Program Manager.
· Ensure project launch information is communicated effectively to minimize any negative impact at the site while supporting a high level of engagement and implementation.
· Have sole discretion and autonomy for making the GO/NO GO decision regarding the launches of projects, first ensuring that all actions were performed to enable a successful launch.
· Provide support to Program Managers with initial project exception reporting and identifying reporting criteria and ongoing controls needed to sustain the program, if necessary.
· Participate in initial post launch analysis and deep-dives to understand site performance impacts.
· Provide closed-loop feedback to at all stages of deployment to Program Managers (e.g. knowledge gaps, workflow misses, metrics impact, quality issues).
· Be responsible for gathering and summarizing feedback on project launch misses and communicating to all teams involved in a timely manner.