Amazon Alexa is the voice-controlled personal assistant behind Amazon Echo. We are hiring software engineers who share our passion for enabling it on all IoT devices and not just Echo. Interested? Come join our team!
As a member of the team you will be responsible for leading the development and launch of core product features. You will have significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product.
We’re seeking software developers with industry experience who are passionate about enhancing customer satisfaction, operational performance, and growing market segment share. If developing highly optimized software for embedded devices, auto-code generation, memory optimization and real-time OS integration make you want to take control, we have the right challenge for you. You should have a good understanding of communication networks and audio streaming. You will define and implement APIs to address the specific needs of memory constrained devices and provide tooling to increase the ease of use. Experience with embedded software development will be helpful.
- Design, build and optimize the software to run on memory constrained devices or embedded devices with real-time operating systems
- Define intuitive SDK APIs and build code generation tooling to simplify the use of client-side software for embedded devices
- Empower developers from around the world to use our SDKs to connect their devices to Amazon Voice Services and implement smart things with it
- Ensure highest quality software to compile and run on a variety of different hardware and OS platforms
- Recruit, interview and hire software developers
- Mentor junior software developers and grow their skills